Frequently Asked Question
- When the Balance is deducted from account?
Balance is deducted when you provide OTP to MSP
- Is Home Delivery option available?
Yes, If MSP has the capacity to deliver you can get it. You can add filter to MESS search to get list of MSPs have delivery option. Khana Anywhere is not accountable for Delivery Service but the MSP is. However, KhanaAnywhere can be contacted if any issue is faced during delivery.
- Can confirmed order be cancelled?
Yes, if the reason is genuine we can refund the recharge amount. You need to call KhanaAnywhere customer Care.
- Is refund possible?
Confirmed order will automatically cancelled if user do not got to MSP and provide OTP.
- Can extra items be ordered while having a meal at MSP?
Yes, you can order anything available in MENU at particular MESS, all you need to do is place new order with item.
- Can food of choice be ordered?
Yes, it can be if available in Menu list.
- How much time it takes for order confirmation?
MSP user has to confirm order manually after checking their capacity and food availability. So it should take maximum 10-15 mins. If it is not confirmed within 15 mins then you can call KhanaAnywhere Customer Care of MSP.
- Can I book a meal for my Friend or Guest who do not use mobile application?
Yes, you can book meal for as many person you want provided you have enough balance in your Khana Anywhere account.
FAQs for Consumers
Please go through below Videos if are facing any issue
|1. Installation Process
|2. Sign up process
|3. Menu Addition
|4. Edit Menu
|5. Cancel Pending order
|6. Confirm Pending Order